Saturday, March 24, 2012

SIGMA BRUSHES


As you can tell, I have become a fan of MAKEUPBYTIFFANYD's video blogs that she does on her blog, YOUTUBE and facebook. She is always raving about Sigma brushes, and a couple of pay days ago, I broke down and got my very own set. Sure, it may be a little pricey to get professional makeup brushes, but if you use the monthly discount code (see below), get the brushes in the kits, and take care of them - they will last forever!
One, I can't believe I have gone this long without a professional set of makeup brushes. Two, I never would have guessed that the brushes you use made a difference in your makeup application, BUT THEY DO!
THIS IS WHAT I GOT:
DRY'N SHAPE: The Dry'n Shape was designed to completely dry and shape your most dense brushes within 4 to 6 hours, guaranteed $29.00





THE ESSENTIAL KIT: The Sigma Beauty Essential Kit contains twelve professional quality brushes for the face and eyes. This kit features all of the brushes needed to create a complete look at any level of artistry. $89.00



SYNTHETIC SIGMAX DUO: **THIS WAS ON SALE & IS MY FAVORITE BRUSHES** The Synthetic Sigmax Duo contains two of our best-selling brushes (F82, F84) with classic black matte handles. The brushes in this collection feature our exclusive Sigmax filament, which allows flawless makeup application without absorption into the fibers. $24.00



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my brushes and TOTALLY recommend SIGMA BRUSHES to anyone who loves makeup!!


MARCH DISCOUNT CODE for Sigma Beauty! Click here for my FAVORITE makeup brushes http://tinyurl.com/sigbrushes and enter code MARCH2012 at checkout to save 10% off your entire order until March 31st, 2012

ALSO - If you sign up for their newsletters, they offer a free gift with a minimum purchase. My free gift was a mini eyeshadow brush, perfect for traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!