Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ponds Facial Wipes

Last week I was clipping coupons and came across a coupon for Ponds' facial wipes. I have been using Olay's and thought it may be worth it to try Ponds, they were cheaper and voted Best of Beauty by Allure in 2010.


My routine:

I use the Morning Refresh in the morning (duh) when I get out of the shower. The little bumps on the cloth gently exfoliates my skin and there is so much product in the wipe that it cleans my face thoroughly and then I rinse with cold water.

At night, when I get ready for bed I use the Evening Soothe wipes. The smell of chamomile and white tea calms me as I get ready for bed and the wipe gets rid of all the makeup on my face.

I love these wipes and the fact that they are cheaper then other facial wipes is a plus. Look for coupons in your weekly paper and try them out. I'm sure you will love them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!