Friday, March 23, 2012

All About Brows



My favorite video-blogger Makeup By Tiffany D posted a new video about brows, so I thought I would put my two cents in too.


I have tried many different brow pencils and am thinking I might have to try the one Tiffany mentions in this video and see how it goes. THE REVLON BROW FANTASY

Two days ago when I went to Walmart I picked up the new Maybelline's Brow pencil. I liked it a lot, but after 2 uses, I used up all of the product. WHAT A RIP OFF!!! For $6.00 + dollars all I got was around 2 uses. Needless to say, I WILL NEVER USE THAT PRODUCT AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE TO NOT WASTE THEIR MONEY!!!





One of the things I have always received compliments on is my brows. I am very religious about my brows and I hope this post has been helpful. I have been using the AVON Glimmersticks Taupe brow pencil for a long time and have found that it has given me the best results.




**UPDATE: I tried the Revlon Brow Fantasy and thought it was a "good" product. I still like the natural effect I get with Avon's brow pencil, but I do like the gel you get with Revlon's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!