Thursday, April 28, 2011

Turning 30

Ok, I'm sad to admit...I'm turning 30 this year. I know...tragic right? I'm dreading the big 3-0 more than the plague and I'm trying to think of something fun to do this year for my birthday, so I'm not sitting at home alone....






So, one of my thoughts is going to Italy. Being of Italian descent, I have always wanted to visit the home of my ancestors. My father was lucky enough to get a mission calling to Italy, and I have also thought about visiting the areas where he was.


How amazing would it be to spend the first night of my 30th year under the stars at Rome's Coliseum? Or taking a Gondola ride in Venice?


I better start saving now....because this will happen. Now I just need someone to go with me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!