Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding

Well, since I don't really have anything else to talk about right now, I thought I would do a post involving the big hoopla for the week....THE ROYAL WEDDING of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Of course every woman loves to feel like a princess, especially on her wedding day, and all the anticipation right now is regarding what Kate will be wearing? On People.com they are actually taking a vote to see what people think she may be wearing....and I have to admit...I voted on my favorite. :)

My favorite PHILLIPA LEPLEY wedding gowns. I am in love with these wedding dresses. They are amazing, with their flowy fabrics and soft colors. I know if I had the chance to wear one of these lovely gowns I would feel like a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!