Friday, April 8, 2011

On the strip

On one of the nights I was in Las Vegas, Lauren and I decided to hit Caesar's Palace Forum Shops, just like old times. It's amazing how much it has changed in the years I have been away. They turned FAO Schwartz into an H&M store. I was bummed that closed FAO, but H&M was a pretty cool store. Can you believe MC Hammer pants are back in style? I love this hat at Anthropologie....but at $50.00....I decided to pass on it!!! Our favorite store was the Bettie Page store. I found the cutest sun dress that I just had to try on. It took me back in time where families loaded up the station wagon with kids and the dog and headed to the beach for some good ol'family fun. BTW - don't look at my white skin...I don't tan!!! :) All in all it was a great night....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!