Thursday, March 17, 2011

Best Lip Balm

Last night I went to Walmart and decided to try out a new lip balm/lipstick. I have a very hard time with lipsticks, because they dry out my lips really bad. It has been a constant battle trying to find something that looks good and keeps my lips soft.

Well, I was looking around and came upon Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm. The color looked pretty and the before and after picture on the package looked like it was a product that was right up my alley.

This morning I was getting ready and ripped open the package. The design is unique, not your typical shape of lip balm. The color I got was Sunny Berry (30).

This is what I found.....I LLLLLOOOOVVVEEE the color...looks very natural. (as you can see from my picture)
Also, it doesn't dry out my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!