Wednesday, February 2, 2011

P.F. Changs Frozen Meals

Tonight I decided to make P.F. Changs Beef and Broccoli from the frozen foods isle. I was hesitant at first buy these, one being the price at $7 and change and two, I've never had luck with frozen Chinese. So, after contemplating, and knowing that P.F. Changs is awesome..I gave in.

So glad I did because it is yummy. I didn't have time to cook it on the stove so I ended up cooking it in the microwave for 15 minutes and added one cup of rice. Of course it doesn't taste just like a meal at P.F. Changs, but it also doesn't cost as much as a meal at P.F. Changs either.

Highly recommend the Beef and Broccoli and I am looking forward to warming up the Orange Chicken meal for tomorrows dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!