Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year...Improved Me...

OK, so I know I have been slacking really bad with keeping up on my blog, but seeing that it's a new year...I have a new attitude about things. This year is going to be AWESOME!

As you can see I have changed my blog around. I am hoping a new look will inspire me to blog more and share my thoughts more often. Please comment if you want to....I LOVE COMMENTS!!!

I have made a couple of New Year's resolutions for 2011 and here they are:

1. LOSE 10 lbs.





I'm trying to be realistic here...I figure I was at my best when I was 10 lbs lighter then I am now...so, my goal is to get back to that weight, but this time in a healthier way by eating right and going to the gym.

2. Don't sweat the small stuff.
temper tantrum
Too many times I have gotten upset over the little things...a misplaced phone, my dog eating my car door (maybe that wasn't a little thing :) ). This year, I will no longer worry and get upset at the small petty things I have no control of....it's just not worth it.

3. Give 110% at work.

4. BE MORE POSITIVE.

This is a big one for me...I call myself an Opti-pessimist...Well, this year is going to be different...I am going to "try", (emphasis on "try") to be more positive and optimistic. I don't believe it's going to always be easy, but please people, bare with me...I am going to "try".

OK...so that's 4 resolutions I have right now. This is going to be a work in progress and I don't expect all of these to just change over night....but, like I said before...."I am going to try".

Oh, and BTW (by the way)...I'm turning 30 this year....I am in a panic!! I can't believe I am going to be 30. Holy cow!!! Where did the time go? I have so many thoughts in my head about turning 30...Is my body going to balloon up? Is my hair going to go gray instantly? Is my hearing going to fail? I know, I know...I'm thinking crazy thoughts, but we're talking about me and how I think. So, needless to say...I hope none of these things happen.

Well, I think I have talked all of you guy's ears off...and now I am going to get back to sprucing up my blog and I hope to hear some feedback from all of you.

Cherell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!