Sunday, January 16, 2011

Extra! Extra!

Extra! Extra! Read all about it....look up in the sky ladies and gentleman for flying pigs today because I went to church for the first time in I think 3 years.

With recent happenings, I felt I could use all the blessings I could get and the only way that is going to happen is if I suck it up and get back into going to church. So, today, I woke up at the crack of 8:30am and got ready.

I was so proud of myself for actually getting up early, getting ready and getting to church on time, I took a picture of myself in the parking lot. Can you tell I was thrilled? :)

Anyways, after sitting alone in church, partaking of the sacrament and then rushing off to work....I can actually say, "I feel great!" It felt good to actually do something I have been meaning to do for so long.

Hooray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!