Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 1

Last night was a great night....I got to go home early from work, had dinner literally waiting for me at the door (which was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s), watched the Bourne Supremacy and actually slept for more than 4 hours.

This morning, I actually woke up early enough to take my time getting ready for work, straighten up the house a little bit, have breakfast and then go to work.

All I can say is, this is going to be a great day!

I have my Carnation Breakfast Drink to one side of my console and my water/ juice mix to the other and I'm ready to take on the world.

So....what's on my mind today that I can share with you (if anyone is actually reading this)? I think I am going to share little bits of insight everyday about different things...Let me know if you think this is helpful or entertaining...

MOVIES: I have been watching Julie & Julia a lot lately. Maybe it's because all the food looks amazing or that Meryl Streep is positively charming as the famous Julia Childs...but I love this movie!!! Julie Powell reminds me of me in this movie (personality wise). Someone who needs a project to help with her run of the mill life, so she starts to make a recipe a day via Julie Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking Cookbook. As she tackles these recipes, she writes about them on her blog. I even follow her blog now....which is under "blogs I follow". Rent, buy, whatever to see this movie....it's great!

BEAUTY: I have tried two new makeup products that are both very good.
Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation: Goes on like a moose foundation and stays put all day. Covers imperfections well and light enough for even the whitest of complexions.

Maybelline Fit Me Powder: Most cheap powders go on weird with me, but this one goes on smooth and doesn't accentuate those little imperfections we don't want to stand out. It is also light enough for those of whiter complexions too. As you can see from this and the above, finding a makeup that's light enough for me is always a concern.

Well....that's all I can think of to share with all of you today....come back later for more.

Cherell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!