Wednesday, November 18, 2009

THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!!!

aliens Pictures, Images and PhotosMy husband asked me around 3:30am this morning if I saw anything like a bright light in the sky around 12:00am. Having the curtains closed, I never witnessed this unbelievable occurance.

Here is video showing how the sky lit up as a meteor hits Utah around 12:04 this morning. Reports of the flash of light were seen in Idaho and as far as California as 911 lines lit up the switchboards.

My husband described the light as an "atomic bomb" type of flash. He advised there was no sound of shaking, just a sudden flash of light that lit up the sky breifly, as if it were daytime.

AMAZING!!!

ksl.com - Bright flash turns night into day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!