Friday, October 23, 2009

Mitzy's New Do

Mitzy went to Petco yesterday for her first groomer's visit.

I was so nervous leaving here, I felt like a new mom leaving her kid for daycare.

I really liked taking her to Petco because while she was busy getting pretty, I roamed the store for items to spoil her with. I picked up a couple of rawhide bones (which she went crazy for) and a bunch of toys I ended up putting back.

Here are some pictures of her at my aunt Diane's house after she was done. She managed to get one of her Halloween bows out. Doesn't she look cute?

Here is her with her new favorite treat, rawhide bones. She was so cute chomping on her bone all night. She was totally in love. Unfortunately, she messed up her clean paws with rawhide slobber, but that's ok, she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!