Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Heard about Daisy

I just went onto People.com and saw the news about Jessica loosing her dog Daisy.

Here is an article describing the situation.

"Jessica Simpson's beloved maltipoo Daisy was grabbed by a wild coyote that then vanished with the small dog, the singer wrote via Twitter Monday night.

"My heart is broken because a coyote took my precious Daisy right in front of our eyes. HORROR!" she Tweeted.
Simpson, 29, has offered a reward to anyone who can reunite her with her 5-year-old, caramel-colored dog (see poster, left).
– Michael Y. Park People.com

I feel so bad for her, for I know that if this happened to me, I would be devastated. Also, I feel bad because she has had such a terrible year with her boyfriend breaking up with her on her birthday.

Hang in there Jessica, everything will be OK as long as you have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!