Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cleaning the Pantry

For those that know me, they know I "try" to be as organized as possible. Without organization, my life would be in disarray (I love that word).

Well, I have been very busy lately and have fallen behind on my cleaning duties, so I have been thoroughly cleaning every space of my house little by little.

Anyone that comes over to my house would tell you that my house if very clean, this is a facade. Yes, my home may appear tidy and well organized, but just as I'm sure many of you are, you have your tricks to making your home appear clean.

Well, to prove I fall behind every once in a while, I took some photos of my Pantry when I decided to reorganize it in the middle of the night. Sorry mom, there isn't massive amounts of food storage in my pantry, like dad would like it to be (it's a Mormon thing), but it's clean now.

Here are the BEFORE pictures:

Here are the AFTER pictures: (Ah, much better)


See, even obsessive compulsive cleaners get messy sometimes. Of course, I have my husband to help contribute to the mess too. Sorry babe!

1 comment:

  1. You need to go to Costco and Sam's club and get those shelves filled up....MOM
    Now get some sleep...your house is beautiful and very very very clean and organized....

    ReplyDelete

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!