Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This last weekend

Here are some pictures from this last weekend when my mother and father came out from Vegas for my cousin's graduation.

While out here, my mother and I took full advantage of all the paper crafting supplies we have accumulated over the past couple of months (and the many we purchased this last weekend), and hid out in my basement making odds and ends for most of the weekend. We went to Hobby Lobby, Joann's, Ikea, and Heartfelt Paper. I got so many fun organizing items at Ikea for my little paper crafts room. I am now totally organized!
I also received all of my Magnolia stamps that I had ordered, so I was itching to get my hands on them and experiment. This also allowed me play with all my new Prismacolor markers.
My mother even brought up a lot of her own supplies for us to play with. We exchanged many ideas on how to create items and we spent a lot of time catching up on each other's lives. Needless to say we had a lot of fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!