Friday, June 5, 2009

It's going to rain...

I'm sitting here at work, and fortunately we have a window to look out. As I look up to the sky all I see is gray....it's going to rain!!! I'm so excited! I love the rain!!! It puts me in the best mood. I just want to go home, change into some fuzzy pj's, throw something warm and hearty in the oven and sit in front of the TV watching old movies.....either that or go shopping. The best time to go shopping is while it's raining, hardly anyone is out shopping, except me!

2 comments:

  1. I love the rain too! I think it is because we grew up in Nevada:) Didn't see a ton of it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, everyone thinks I'm crazy loving the rain so much - but they just don't understand!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!