Friday, June 5, 2009

Guess what's now on DVD?

I went to Walmart last night, getting some groceries for today's lunch and just happened to walk by the DVD section. As I was strolling through the isles I came upon two DVD sets I just had to get.



The first season of Designing Women is finally out. I remember watching this show right before Golden Girls on the Lifetime channel every weekday. I loved Delta Burke's character, and couldn't stand her sister Julia, played by Dixie Carter.

The Jetsons set is the second season, volume one. I already purchased Season one a while back and was really excited when I saw the second season came out on dvd. I remember watching the Jetsons on Saturday mornings as a kid and still enjoy watching it as an adult, seeing how technology has caught up to this futuristic cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!