Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finished Crafts

I promised Shannon at work I would post pictures of the finished products I have been working on by tonight....so here they are. As some of you may know, who read my blog regularly, I have bought a bunch of Magnolia Stamps. When my mother was out her last weekend, we were able to play around with those stamps and I have put together various crafts to sell at craft shows and online. There are many more items and varieties to come, so keep checking back to see what's new.

Magnets:


Bookmarks:



Notebooks:


FYI - if you are interested in purchasing any of the following, leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Those look really cute..
    You did a great job...

    ReplyDelete

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!