Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The best paper crafting tool in the world!!

I have fallen in love with Spellbinder's Nestabilities!!!!
They are the coolest thing since sliced bread. Not only do you save so much money when you buy them, they are so compact, you don't need a lot of room for storage. You get multiple dies in one package, so you don't need to go out and get a separate punch for every size. Myself, I waited till I got a coupon for the store I bought them from, and then purchased them. Joann's website also has them online for a really good deal. All in all, you spend about the same.

There are a couple of dies I still need to get, like all the square ones. After that I think I am just about covered as far as the dies that I will use the most.

I recently purchased a couple from Hobby Lobby, and have become addicted! I can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!