Monday, May 4, 2009

PF Changs

Last night I was craving Chinese food badly, so my husband and I decided to go to the only place that would serve yummy Chinese food on a Sunday night and still be open past eight o'clock. We got dressed up, just as if we were dating, me in my little black dress and Marko in a blue button down shirt and tan dockers. We were a sexy looking couple I must say.


We got to PF Chang's around eight and ordered from their pre-fix menu for two, you can order a choice of soup, an appetizer, two entrees and a dessert shot. Here is what we ordered:

Marko ate both a Hot and Sour Soup as well as my Egg Drop Soup

We ordered the Spring rolls for our appetizer. Four rolls are on a plate, each stuffed with crispy veggies, and served with sweet sauce. Very YUMMY!

For our entrees we ordered Beef with Broccoli and Sweet and Sour Chicken. We usually ordered the Pepper Steak instead of the chicken, but I can't eat it, it's too hot. The chicken wasn't that bad, but I didn't care for it that much. It didn't come with any dipping sauce, which I'm used to, and the sweet sauce that was on it wasn't that sweet. The Beef with Broccoli always tastes pretty good. It has a sauce that reminds me of Sunday roast at my mother's house.

We also ordered Chicken Lo Mein. I had never had it before, but it always looked good, so I figured I would give it a shot. OH MY GOSH! It was sooooooo good. I wanted to eat all of it, but I also wanted to save some for my lunch for work the next day. I don't know what they put in the sauce, but it was so good! Besides the mushrooms, I could eat it everyday!

For dessert they allow you to get two shots from their Dessert Shots. There are eight different choices of cakes, each that are served in a small shot glass. We ordered the Chocolate Cake and Red Velvet Cake (which has a cream cheese frosting that I could eat a tub of). The Tiramisu is my favorite, but they were out, so I settled for Red Velvet Cake. The perfect size to just get enough of that sweet goodness, but not gorge yourself on dessert after partaking in a huge meal.

All in all it was a very satisfying evening, all the food we ate hit the spot! Go if you can, always a wonderful dining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!