Monday, May 18, 2009

I finally ordered a professional set of markers

I have been dying to get my hands on a great set of professional markers for my stamping hobby, but I have been putting it off, seeing as they are so expensive. Well, after I discovered the wonderful world of Magnolia stamps, I then discovered that having the right tools really does make a difference. Most of the Magnolia Stamper that I have been following recently prefer Copic Markers, they are great for blending and creating a more realistic look in your work. The only problem is, they run anywhere from $5-7.00 a piece.

Well, I was so addicted to getting my hands on these markers, I went to Holly Hobby recently and actually put all the colors they had (about 90 of them)in my basket and almost made it to the checkout. Fortunately, I came to my senses after I totaled the price in my h
ead, and put all of the markers back.

Since then, I have been online, looking up more information on Copics, as well as some of their competitors, one in particular,Prismacolor markers. Needless to say, after I found an incredible deal on Dickblick.com, I finally ordered a 156 set of Prismacolor markers. The set includes all their colors as well as the marker holders. I should be getting them in the mail sometime this week. I can't wait to try them out!!! I will let you all know if I am in love, or if they will be sent back to Dick Blick. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!