Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have a visitor...

We have a visitor in the office today..... a mouse! They warned us at shift change that a mouse had made it's way into the building, but I wasn't too worried about running into him during the day. Well, to my surprise, he ran under the door and right into the building and hid for about a half a hour before coming out to say "hi" a foot away from me. Startled, I said, "there he is" and we all screamed at the top of our lungs. Poor thing, we were so loud, we scared him to death and he ran back under the console. Since then, we're all keeping our feet high enough he can't crawl up our legs. If only he could talk like "Runaway Ralph" then it wouldn't be so bad having him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!