Monday, April 6, 2009

New Uncrustables!!

Uncrustables just got even better.....

I was doing some grocery shopping and headed to the freezer section to pick up some Peanut Butter & Grape Jelly Uncrustables.

I love these fast and tasty sandwiches. You keep them in your freezer, remove them to thaw for an hour maybe two, depending on the room temperature, and then devour. They are a great solution for road trip hunger as well as day long shopping excursions.

Well, to my surprise, a new flavor was awaiting me. Peanut Butter and Honey!! Sometimes when I'm at home, I get a craving for a snack....One of my favorite snacks is Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches and ever since the whole "Peanut" scare, I haven't purchased peanut butter. Smuckers confirmed they weren't included in the food recall, so I continued to purchase their sandwiches.

I am so happy they have started making this wonderful flavor of sandwich goodness and I hope they continue to produce this ooey-gooey treat. Try it, I'm sure you'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. Cherell,
    Hello, My name is Bud Nash and I'm the Plant Controller at the J.M. Smucker Plant that makes the Uncrustables. Your blog was sent to me by our Marketing Manager at Corporate. We all appreciate you supporting the company by purchasing Uncrustables and love to read peoples responses to the sandwiches. I'll admit the PB&Honey is my family's favorite as well! We were all wondering where you bought the PB&Honey sandwiches? Thanks for your support and keep on buying those sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bud you just made my day! I can't believe my post made it to the Marketing Manager at Corporate. That is so cool! To answer your question, I purchased the Peanut Butter and Honey Uncrustables at my local Walmart in Utah. They are always stocked up on all the different flavors of sandwiches your company produces. Both my mother and I love, love, love Uncrustables. Every time I go to work, I always pack at least one Peanut Butter & Jelly Uncrustable. My mother always makes sure she has one in her purse when she goes anywhere, just in case she gets hungry on the way. With the economy the way it is today, you can save so much money by just grabbing an Uncrustable on the way out of the house instead of stopping at the drive thru. They don't only save me money and time, they are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!