Sunday, April 12, 2009

It has been brought to my attention....

....that I failed to mention one special person that accompanied my mother and I to the scrapbook convention last month.

This person is none other than my Aunt Diane.

When I moved to Utah, my aunt (and a couple of cousins) were the only people I knew locally. Many times I went over to her house, just to have some company and not feel so all alone. She always welcomed me into her home and included me with whatever special plans that would come up (holidays, car trips, etc).

Since moving I have gotten a job, a house and another rabbit, all of which take up a lot of my time. I haven't been able to stop by her home as often as I did, and when I do it's usually for a quick hello and then off to my next errand.

I want her to know I appreciate all she has done for me, helping my husband and me make the trek to a better life in Utah, as well as providing an ear in my time of need.

Thank you Diane for everything you have done for me, I may have forgotten to mention your name about the convention, but you can be rest assured, I never forget how wonderful an aunt I have. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!