Saturday, March 28, 2009

Scrapbook Convention

Ok, so now I have a chance to sit down and finally download all my pictures, here is some pictures from the Scrapbook Convention in Sandy, UT this last weekend. My mother flew out from Las Vegas and we spent the weekend catching up on each other's lives and shopping, shopping, shopping....

We went to the Old Spaghetti Factory twice, went to all the local craft stores, checked out what was new at the Quilted Bear, and on Saturday morning, went to the Scrapbook Convention. There were so many cool things to buy and look at. We had so much fun! I loaded up on paper and stickers and my mother stocked up on die cuts and misc. items. All in all, we both made out like bandits. So, without further or do, enjoy the following pictures of our mother-daughter weekend.

My mother and a family friend Karen at the Convention
Me and my mother at the Scrapbook Convention
Me at the Scrapbook Convention
Me at my favorite booth - Die Cuts with a View
My Living Room with all the stuff we bought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!