Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rate My Space

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rate My Space on HGTV.com!! I go on this website all the time looking for inspiration on decorating and landscaping. I can't tell you how many pictures I have saved on my computer, keeping them on hand for later reference.

The best thing, is most of the pictures look like they came from "real homes", not any fancy-smancy mansion homes you see in magazines. I have just barely set up a profile for myself, so all of you can see pictures of my new home as well as comment and give tips on what I should change.

P.S. For you crafty type people out there, there are even ideas on how to set up your craft room.

Go to the below link and browse through the thousands of pictures...

**You can find all of my pictures at "CM4EVER" profile**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!