Monday, March 9, 2009

The best part about March

Not being of Irish decent, I don't really get into St. Patrick's day too much. However, there is one reason to celebrate the month of March that always brings a smile to my face. See's St. Patrick's Day Potato. These little guys may resemble an ordinary potato but they are so much better. I don't know what See's uses in their ingredients, but you won't be able to have just one.

My mother every year orders tons of these treats and hands them out to all the wonderful ladies my dad works with. This year she made a cute card to go with them, as seen below.

BUYER BEWARE:
St. Patrick's Day Potatoes are only available once a year, so you might want to stock up on as much as you can....while you still can.
To order, click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!