Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ATV Poodle

This is Ozzy, originally my toy poodle, turned brother when I moved to New York. Being an only child, he was lucky enough to have been left behind when I got married, to be cared for and uncontrollably spoiled by mother. Anyways, when my dad purchased an ATV, he soon found out that there was a special little guy (Ozzy) he couldn't leave behind when he would go out riding. Ozzy loves to go 4-wheeling with my parents around Mt. Charleston just outside of Las Vegas, as well as around the Valley of Fire outside of Logandale, NV. Here's an adorable picture my mom emailed me from their recent ride. He even has his own pair of glasses to keep the dirt out of his eyes. Isn't he precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!