Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Aeopostale Hoodies

This last Christmas I made the wrong decision to walk into a Aeropostale store. As I walked in, I was greeted by mounds of hoodies. I was in "aw". I quickly looked for my size and grabbed as much as a "sain" person would buy in one sale. They just happened to be having a sale - go figure! Anyways, ever since then, I have been in love with Aeropostale hoodies. I wear them at work, when I go out shopping and don't want to dress up, when I'm lounging around the house, everywhere! Well, I was just on their website and they have a whole bunch of new hoodies for spring. What am I going to do? Check them out, they are very cute and colorful! These are a couple of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my crafts. They make a great gift!!!